You will have:
- Solid knowledge of C++
- Proven commercial leadership experience in the gaming industry either as a Technical Director, or a Senior/Lead on a major AAA game.
- Experience working on games for console or PC.
- A consultative approach, working across the whole studio to deliver a variety of projects.
- Exceptional management and communication skills.
- Sound understanding of software development practices.
If you want to have an open but confidential conversation about this vacancy please don't hesitate to get in touch with Holly, our Talent Acquisition Manager; email@example.com
or 0114 2616664.
Sumo Digital is one of the UK's most prolific and secure independent game developers with a talented team of over 400 staff currently based in our Sheffield, Nottingham, Newcastle and Pune, India studios.
Since our inception in 2003, we have had a had a string of successful titles across all gaming platforms for partners that include Microsoft, SEGA, Sony, Disney and many more.
Our most recent successes include Little Big Planet 3 (PlayStation 4, / PlayStation 3),Disney Infinity 3.0 Toy Box Speedway (multi-platform), Hitman (multi-platform), Forza Horizon 3 (Xbox One / Windows) and Snake Pass (multi-platform). We are also incredibly proud to be working on the highly anticipated Crackdown 3 (Xbox One) and Dead Island 2 (multi-platform), plus several other exciting but currently unannounced projects.
Opening in March 2016, Sumo Digital’s Nottingham studio has grown steadily, featuring highly experienced industry talent covering a wide range of disciplines. The studio has a number of projects well under way now, including ‘Project Nova’ – an online multiplayer shooter set in the Eve Online universe – published by CCP, with many more exciting opportunities ahead.
2018 will be Sumo’s biggest and best year ever. Come and be part of it.